CSI S.p.A. is accredited by ACCREDIA, the Italian accreditation Body, in relation to its business areas: Certification, Inspection and Testing Laboratories.
The accreditation certifies the competence and impartiality of personnel, independence in the execution of its activities over the adequacy of the instrumentation and equipment owned, as well as compliance with the requirements, respectively, of the UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17021 and UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17065 with regard to the certification body, the UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17020 for the inspection body, and the UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025 for testing laboratories (the complete list of services covered by accreditation is available on the website www.accredia.it).
ACCREDIA accreditation is recognized:
• in the states of the European Community and EFTA in the framework of the mutual recognition (MLA) signed by ACCREDIA and other accreditation bodies that are members of EA (European co-operation for Accreditation);
• worldwide under the International Mutual Recognition Multilateral arrangement (IAF-ILAC arrangement) signed by ACCREDIA and by accreditation bodies that are members of IAF (International Accreditation Forum) and ILAC (International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation).
The details of CSI accreditation are verifiable on ASI website.
POLICY FOR QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK AND INFORMATION SECURITY
CSI considers the quality management is aimed at improving the performance, environmental protection, health and safety at work of its employees and the information security. These factors are a priority for the achievement of corporate objectives and thus establishes a policy for Quality, Environment, Health and Safety at Work and Information Security, appropriate to the nature of the processes present in CSI and to the relevance of the risks related to the activities performed.
Download below the quality policy of CSI.
DECLARATION OF IMPARTIALITY
CSI is fully aware that impartiality is one of the fundamental principles that must be guaranteed by a body of conformity assessment, in particular by a certification and inspection body. The management of CSI formally undertook to ensure that all business activities are carried out with impartiality and that they are perceived as such by the parties concerned.
Download below the declaration of impartiality.
COMPLAINTS AND APPEALS
For any complaint or appeal related to a service provided by CSI SpA, you can send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take charge of your report and inform you about the actions to be undertaken.
The procedure for complaints and appeals will be provided upon written request to the following e-mail: email@example.com.
• ACCREDIA schedule of accreditation – site of Pastrengo
• ACCREDIA laboratory certificate
• ACCREDIA certificate of quality management systems
• ACCREDIA certificate of products/services
• ACCREDIA certificate of environmental management systems
• ACCREDIA certificate of inspection
• ACCREDIA schedule of accreditation – site of Bollate
• ACCREDIA certificate of occupational health and safety management systems
• Certificate UNI EN ISO 14001
• Quality, environmental health and safety policy
• ACCREDIA certificate of EMAS
• Declaration of impartiality
- ACCREDIA Laboratory Certificate686.67 KB
- ACCREDIA Elenco prove accreditate laboratorio298.53 KB
- ACCREDIA Elenco prove accreditate laboratorio - sede di Pastrengo120.54 KB
- ACCREDIA Certification of Quality Management System1167.86 KB
- ACCREDIA Certification of Environmental Management System1004.1 KB
- ACCREDIA Certification of EMAS Environmental Verification activity1054.74 KB
- ACCREDIA Certification of Occupational Health and Safety Management System1128.52 KB
- ACCREDIA Certification for Food Safety Management Systems1048.99 KB
- ACCREDIA Certification of products/services5037.96 KB
- ACCREDIA Certification of Inspection186.43 KB
- UNI EN ISO 14001 Certificate522.69 KB
- BS OHSAS 18001 Certificate543.15 KB
- ASI accreditation151.06 KB
- Policy about impartiality680.4 KB